“I will represent district #108 not as a Democrat or a Republican, but as a neighbor, small business owner, and family man, working to improve our state government and our quality of life.”
House Representative Goals- Reduce debt, balance budget, create jobs, raise bond rating
What I stand for
Traditional marriage, Pro-Life, Pension and Education Reform We have to work together to get Illinois back on track. As a small business owner with county and city political experience, I understand how the system works, and the changes that need to be made to improve our state government and our quality of life.
If elected, I will work to unite the General Assembly , so that the tough decisions can be made. I believe that if we compromise, unite, and work together, we can make the State of Illinois a better place to live. I choose the color magenta in my campaign to represent the blending of Republican and Democrat.
- Medicaid needs to be addressed
- I am in favor of Conceal & Carry., and carry a FOID card.
- I am in favor of legalized gambling – casinos at race tracks.
- I am against the closing of Tamms Prison and the Murray Center
Campiagn 100% funded by himself with no money from State or Local Party! Endorsed by the Chicago Tribune.
I have much to learn, but am confident that my ability to work well with others and common sense approach to government will allow me to successfully represent District 108!
PO Box 1503
O'Fallon, IL 62269
Number: (618) 233-9500
- Daniel Patrick Polites
- Born – 9/11/63
- Married to wife Terri for 25 years
- 3 Children – Danny – 22, Taylor – 19, Justin – 15
- Roman Catholic
- Professional Golf Association - Teaching Professional
- Owner – DP Golf Center – 23 years
- Althoff Catholic High School
- AA – New Mexico Junior College
- AS – Horticulture – Ferris State University
- BS – Marketing – Ferris State University
- SWIC Board of Trustees 1995-2001
- Commissioner – St. Clair County Public Building Commission 1996 – present
- Alderman – Ward 2 City of O’Fallon 2007 – present